Join the Robotic Training Network
If you are interested in joining the Robotic Training Network and obtaining access to a robotic surgical training curriculum and receiving a training kit, please review our criteria carefully and then provide your contact information and we will contact you with further details.
- State of the Art Training Kit
- Training Drills
- Access to the RTN Online Curriculum
- Six Core Competencies
- Access to the Learning Management System
- Online Scoring & Assessments
- Ability to Track Training Progress
- Ability to Sign Up Unlimited Users & Proctors
- Introduction to Network of Medical Institutions
- Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- One-Day Onsite Training (additional fees apply)
- Each residency/fellowship program director must assign at least one individual to oversee the residency robotic training program at your institution. This liaison will direct the resident robotic curriculum and will be responsible for the robotic training kit.
If you are interested in obtaining access to the robotical surgical training curriculum and receiving a training kit, please provide your contact information and we will contact you with further details.